Strategic Alliance Partner: Sandler Trainer
Sandler Training is for successful business owners, managers and executives who are ready to take their company to the next level. We help gain alignment between People, Strategy, and Execution. Sandler helps with issues like:
- The insanity of working hard and not getting the results you want or deserve.
- The struggle communicating with staff effectively
- Decrease interoffice drama
- Salespeople who aren’t seeing their sales numbers as high as they would like
- Frontline (admin, customer service, and inside sales) employees who may not be providing the level of service to your clients that you would like and who may be “leaving money on the table” by failing to recognize up selling opportunities or gaining referrals.
Consider working with a training company with a 40-year track record of achieving long-term, sustainable improvement and growth for our clients. We're not quick-fix—because we know that 'quick-fix' is no fix at all. We're in it with you for the long haul, partnering to achieve permanent change, growth, and success using an award-winning, proven methodology combined with reinforcement training delivered by experienced trainers. The result? Improvement that is measurable, sustainable, and permanent. That's a winning combination no one else can match.
Our Clients Are…
Sales Teams & Individual Salespeople
- Sales Managers
- Managers & Business Owners
- Inside Sales & Customer Service
- Professional Service Providers
- Enterprise Organizations
- Find out how we can serve your business
We Provide Business Solutions to Problems with…
- Sales Management
- Customer Service
- Leadership & Management
- Practice Development
- Learn more about our Business Solutions
How We Do It
- Assessments & Benchmarking
- Facilitator-led classroom training
- Individual & Group Coaching
- Accountability & Measurement
- Online 24/7 reinforcement training
- More about Sandler's Approach
Jim Stephens President and CEO plays an important role in Sandler’s worldwide organization, and is recognized nationally and internationally as a business development expert specializing in executive sales & management consulting and sales productivity training. A dynamic, enthusiastic speaker certified in the proprietary selling system developed by David H. Sandler, Jim informs, entertains and motivates leadership and rank-and-file sales teams to achieve their full potential.
Jim’s authentic; real-world approach to sales speaks to visionary business and sales professionals who want the freedom that success brings. By leveraging nearly 2 decades of Sandler experience and by focusing on buyers and sellers attitudes and behaviors, not just their techniques Jim’s clients achieve superior results. Jim has been a Sandler trainer since 1999.
Joan Stephens, CR is co-owner & president of Stronghold Remodeling, Inc., and Crossroads Business Development & Training, a Sandler Training licensed franchisee. She helps business owners and companies who are yearning to move to the next level and not quite sure what they should change to accomplish their goals. Helping businesses learn how to become trusted advisors to their clients and accomplished communicators with their teams. Her specific expertise is hiring, customer service training and mentoring. Stronghold performs full service design and remodeling in Boise, Idaho. Joan manages the company and is the director of finance and marketing for both companies.
Justin Stephens Principal and Marketing Specialist At the age of 13, Justin attended his first Sandler Training course, President’s Club. In spite of feeling intimidated by being in training with a room full of adults he found the tools in Sandler to overcome fear and has been a firm believer ever since.
He works with visionaries who are excited about the opportunities that tomorrow hold and are looking for help in achieving personal excellence so they can take full advantage of those opportunities. He has been working with Sandler Training for 6 years. His area of expertise involves training for non-selling professionals, prospecting and pipeline management and individual coaching.
The Sandler Difference
Seasoned business experts delivering a proven methodology = SUCCESS
- Proven sales, corporate and management programs: Our highly innovative programs have been developed by Sandler professionals, tested and proven effective for over 40 years.
- Approach that values long-term success over short-term fixes: Our unique approach emphasizes ongoing repetition
- Simplicity: The Sandler approach is simple and easy to apply in your team’s day-to-day activities.
- Unique way of delivering training: Long after the excitement of our first training seminar takes place, we’ll continue to reinforce what your people learn with ongoing training workshops, individual coaching sessions and interactive online tools.
- Ability to customize programs: We can customize our programs to address your company’s unique goals and challenges.